Styled Shoot Success
Your blueprint to designing, planning, and executing a shoot that will have lasting value for your business.
Wedding Pros: Are you ready to crack the code for styled shoots?
What about producing a shoot that will actually help you towards your overall business goals?
You've come to the right place!
What if You Could:
- Stop wondering exactly where you should start to plan a styled shoot?
- Figure out how everyone else seems to get published with ease?
- Find the perfect vendors for your team and approach them with confidence, even if you've never worked together before?
Stretch your creativity and show potential clients what you CAN do, not just what you HAVE done?
- Tailor your shoot to your ideal client, and turn it into more bookings?
"This step-by-step system for styled shoots streamlines what can often be a very overwhelming process. It will help you maximize your time, minimize your costs and get a beautiful, finished and feature-ready product."
- Crystal Sanford, Florist + Owner, Heirloom Design House
Sure, you could go it alone.....
Have you ever tried to piecemeal tips and short information you've found on various blogs or around the internet? Or headed into a shoot without clear goals and no real plan to attract new clients?
What about throwing together a shoot quickly with the wrong team and wonder why it doesn't return anything? If this sounds familiar, keep scrolling!
Or you could join our community:
- Learn from our mistakes and avoiding making them yourself
- Design + plan your shoot with intention, with the help of our worksheets and guides
- Have the support of your instructor and a private group community to bounce ideas off of, cheer you on and support you to your ultimate goal: a successful shoot with last value.
Keep scrolling for to see all the modules + lessons included with this course!!
2+ Hours of Recorded Content • 3 Bonus On-Set Videos
50+ Pages of Downloadable Content includ. Worksheets, Checklists + Guides
Private Facebook Community w/ Continuing Bonus Content and Q+A Sessions
This course is closed for enrollment.
Want a sneak peek at this course?
Below you'll find the list of the exact modules, lessons and inclusions for this course.
You can also check out the entire 'Welcome' Lesson FOR FREE to discover:
- Why we all need to change our thinking about styled shoots
- The three biggest mistakes for making with your shoots
- What this course will teach you
- Info about our private Facebook Community
Gorge Photos from top: Mary Costa Photography, Katie Pritchard Photo, Diana McGregor and Mr.+Mrs. Wedding Duo.
Owner and Creative Director of award-winning boutique wedding planning firm Harmony Creative Studio, Margaux Fraise is a recovering fashion addict, and lover of minimal style with a twist. She began her professional life as a retail consultant working with brands like Nike, Lucky Brand Jeans, Ben Sherman, Cotton On and Yahoo! Seeking a career change, Margaux explored the world of events and discovered her perfect match.
Since 2011, her goal has been to design weddings with intention, infusing celebrations with her signature style yet still tailored to each couple. As a result, her work has been featured in numerous publications and blogs, including Style Me Pretty, Brides, Ruffled, Destination Weddings + Honeymoons, Green Wedding Shoes, among others.
More recently, Margaux is dedicating time to the industry she loves so much, serving as a wedding business educator and motivational speaker. Her signature talk explores safeguarding your event business from the unexpected, drawing experiences from her own battle (and triumph!) with stage 4 cancer. Her meticulous onboarding, planning, design and execution procedures have also caught the attention of her peers, and she speaks regularly on efficient systems for creatives both in person at conferences and as a frequent industry podcast guest.
She has been happily married to her husband Chad since 2012, and together they have an adorable terrier mix Clarence who basically runs their life.